Account Executive- California
Los Angeles, CA
Atlantic Coated Papers is the leading manufacturer of next generation roofing solutions in North America. We are rapidly growing, looking for the right person to join our Synthetic Roof Underlayment Team.
Unique, cost-effective, quality products; with on time delivery, and approachable team-members define Atlantic Coated Papers go to-market strategy.
We respect the environment, and invests aggressively in green technologies, carbon offsets, and recycling solutions to provide a brighter, safer, future for the next generation.
ACP is a Canada’s Best Managed Companies 2017 & 2018.
We are looking to grow our team with the addition of process driven sales talent in the US California and West Coast markets.
The Account Executive (AE) will initiate, qualify and close new business leads for Atlantic Coated Papers.
The AE will prioritize their target market, generate demand and create and close sales cycles for our products amongst our target market (distributers of roofing supplies).
The AE is accountable for sales quota attainment within a defined sales territory.
The ideal candidate will possess a desire to continue to develop their professional selling skills and must be a fit for our goal oriented, team-based culture. Regional travel expectation is 50-70% of typical week.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Quota Attainment – “hunter” mentality, will meet / exceed monthly / quarterly sales objectives.
- Territory Planning – will develop and document strategy to achieve revenue targets within defined territory.
- Demand Generation – will create demand for Atlantic Coated Papers’ products within a defined territory.
- Lead, Progress and Close the Sales Cycle – will drive the sales process through to completion.
- Weekly Reporting and Funnel Management – will complete all weekly pipeline and activity reporting in accordance with Atlantic Coated Papers’ forecasting cadence.
Qualifications and Skills
- Customer Focus
- Ethics and Values
- Drive For Results
- Sense of Urgency
- Business Acumen
- “Hunter” mentality with a proven record of success driving complex sales through a disciplined process
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong desire to enhance your career in professional sales
- Construction industry sales expertise helpful but not required
What Atlantic Coated Papers Offers:
Our business philosophy is simple, we have 2 key stakeholders:
- Customers – we are fiercely dedicated to adhering to the Customer First value set.
- Employees –We offer a dynamic environment, base salary plus bonus/commission, accelerators, excellent medical and a range of other incentives.
Please send a cover letter with your resumé, and reference “ Account Executive – Roofing California ”. Only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies please.